Re: mutt writes Fcc: even if the MTA fails to deliver

* Nicolas Rachinsky [Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:52:35 +0200]:

> > > My concern is, that mutt should only try to send the mail _after_ it's
> > > sure it is stored in the fcc.

> > > I would consider it a bug to send out a mail and not store it in the
> > > fcc because, for example, the disk filling up in between.

> >   which (just if was not clear enough) could happen for every value of
> >   $fcc_anyway.

> I'm not sure wether I understand you correctly. What does your 'which'
> refer to?

  "to send out a mail and not store it in the fcc". that is, the problem
  you pointed out still exists with $fcc_anyway.

  one could: write fcc, send message, if it fails, delete message from
  fcc, which sounds kind of insane.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the
dozens.
                -- Michel de Montaigne