Re: mutt writes Fcc: even if the MTA fails to deliver

* David Champion <dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-11 16:04 -0500]:
> Personally I'd rather see fcc: not file copies unless $sendmail
> succeeded, but Thomas has spoken, and the issue seems settled. My only
> real addition to the discussion per se is that perhaps a boolean option
> would be suitable. The FCC code could be relocated after the $sendmail
> code, and conditioned to execute on success or if $fcc_anyway is set.
> $fcc_anyway would be set by default for compatibility. The only real
> cost would be yet another option, but that's not something I tend to
> worry about, myself.

My concern is, that mutt should only try to send the mail _after_ it's
sure it is stored in the fcc.

I would consider it a bug to send out a mail and not store it in the
fcc because, for example, the disk filling up in between.

Nicolas