Re: mutt writes Fcc: even if the MTA fails to deliver

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-11 21:13 +0200]:
> I am using mutt since version 1.3 and whenever the MTA
> fails to deliver a message I get an error message in mutt
> that the delivery has failed.
>
> And I can try to resend the message.
>
> But for every try to send a message which failed I get a
> Fcc to the defined Mailbox (I gave mor then one SEND-Box)
>
> Can the developer change this behaviour to write Fcc AFTER
> successful delivery ?

Please don't change this. I really want to keep a local copy, so if
writing the copy fails, mutt should not send the message. And I think
of problems like disc full, power outage,... which can't be detected
before writing the message.

Nicolas