mutt writes Fcc: even if the MTA fails to deliver

Hello,

Because I am not subscribed to "mutt-dev" I write here:

I am using mutt since version 1.3 and whenever the MTA
fails to deliver a message I get an error message in mutt
that the delivery has failed.

And I can try to resend the message.

But for every try to send a message which failed I get a
Fcc to the defined Mailbox (I gave mor then one SEND-Box)

Can the developer change this behaviour to write Fcc AFTER
successful delivery ?

This Bug is reported today in the Debian GNU/Linux
Bug-Tracking-System.

Thanks
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi