[OT] Not THAT Long Using Mutt (was: Re: Pager view and PGP)

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 04:53:04AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:46:12AM +0100, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 04:29:35AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> I haven't used a
> Slackware package since the 1.2.something-or-other that came with my
> Slackware 7.1 way back when, and I've never touched a Mutt DEB.

I make it sound like I've been using Mutt forever.  In reality, I haven't
been using it for that long, but it suited me very well right from the
moment I started using it instead of ELM (after I got over my initial
"but I'm used to things happening this way" annoyances ... Mutt's
so configurable that I essentially recreated my ELM config, and then
started changing everything just for fun ... by now, I'd go crazy if I
had to use ELM again ... the fact that it totally clobbered my mailbox
twice due to a bug that wasn't even scheduled to be fixed doesn't help,
of course ... I consider ELM dead. . .).

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel