Pager view and PGP

Hello,

I'm used to see the pager and the "s" for signed messages. Anyway, from
time to time, I have signed mails where no "s" is shown by mutt. If I open
that message, GPG is called, and if I come back to the pager, the "s" is
shown until I reopen that mailbox again.

I should remark that the "s" I see is a lowercase one, not uppercase.

I'm using mutt 1.5.4i on Debian Woody (more details can be given if
needed), and I could give an example mail where this behaviour occurs.

Is this something intentional I have not found in the documentation, or
is it a bug?

Spiro.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis