Re: Pager view and PGP

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 04:54:17PM -0500, Todd wrote:

> Yep, same thing.  The message that displays an s has the proper
> PGP/MIME content-type of multipart/signed.  The message that does not
> show an s has a content-type of multipart/mixed.

Ah, now I see. This means that mutt cannot regonize by the headers that
this message is signed, but has to look at the body to find the
content-type, isn't it?

So, it might be arguable if not showing the "s" in the pager is a bug or
not, as the message is not in the proper format. On the other hand,
after having checked that the signature is correct, mutt has to show a
big "S", doesn't it? So, IMHO, at least this is a bug. It know from
memory that it already occurred with 1.3.28i on Debian/Woody. In fact,
it was one of the annoyances of 1.3.28i I encountered and why I
upgraded. ;-)

Later,
   Spiro.

--