Re: Pager view and PGP

Hello again,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 04:29:35AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> > In my /etc/Muttrc, I found
> > set pgp_good_sign="^\\[GNUPG:\\] GOODSIG"
>
> Um, whatever ... beats me. . .

Ask the Debian developpers why they choose this one. ;-)

> > I ask myself if I should file a flea?
>
> I don't.  Mutt isn't interpreting pgp_good_sign here, AFAICT.  I just
> looked at the docs, and I wonder whether pgp_good_sign is consulted
> only if the return value is zero.  I'm gonna try tweaking my gpg.mutt
> script to always return true, and I'll followup here in a few minutes.
> I'll sleep later, I guess. . .

I tried before, changing pgp_good_sign to nonsense: After this, an
uppercase "S" did never occur, with neither of both mails, so it seems
mutt is interpreting pgp_good_sign.

So, I'll wait until you have investigated a little bit.

Ah, and before I forget it: Good night. ;-)

Later,
   Spiro.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis