Re: mutt writes Fcc: even if the MTA fails to deliver

Vincent, et al --

...and then Vincent Lefevre said...
%
% What could be done is an option to avoid duplicates in the Fcc
% folder (and possibly any other folder). BTW, can one fcc to a
% pipe (e.g. to pipe to procmail, which can eliminate duplicates)?

I believe dgc has a patch to allow writing anything to a pipe, but it's
been a while since I've looked at the cocktail.  Start there, though.

%
% --
% Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>
% 100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
% Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.
% Work: CR INRIA - computer arithmetic / SPACES project at LORIA

HTH & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G