[OT] My New Header Setup :-) (was: Re: Strip SIG on reply)

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 08:23:26AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
<a whole bunch of crap>

That message was sent off using my new header config.  Now, it
automatically puts together my "X-Mutt-Ignore-Me-Pattern:" header, and
as soon as I'm done with a bit more fiddling, it'll also make my hooks
for viewing my own messages to automatically toss all my headers :-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel