Re: Strip SIG on reply

Sascha Andres wrote:
> I want to strip all signatures on reply. While reading this job is
> done by t-prot, so I need no solution for this one.  The sed stuff
> is clear, is there any reply-hook thing that could make this?

I think this is best handled by your editor.  If you use vim, Cedric
Duval has a nice config file that you might want to take some ideas
from.

    http://cedricduval.free.fr/download/vimrc/mail

If you use emacs, never fear, someone will surely post at least one of
the ways you can accomplish this with it.

(And then the next week and a half will be spent on off topic
discussions about whose editor can jump taller buildings in fewer
bounds... :)

> PS: the idea came before I saw the posts on stripping the sig while
> reading. Life is a miracle ;)

Hehe.

The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of
government.
    -- Sen. Barry M. Goldwater, 1989