Re: Strip SIG on reply

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 11:50:28AM -0600, David Champion wrote:
> * On 2003.12.11, in <20031211065112.GB2823@xxxxxxx>,
> *     "David Yitzchak Cohen" <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > I use genuine vi, rather than vim.
> >
> > Really?  You use AT&T VI?  I never even knew the thing compiled on any
> > modern UNIX. . .
>
> Yes. I use Solaris, whose vi descends from AT&T source, which is all I
> meant. It's not a reimplementation of basic concepts with new features
> and new misbehaviors.

Have you ever tried elvis?  It tries to stick to VI behavior in most
cases where it differs from VIM behavior, so it doesn't introduce too
many POSIXisms ;-)

> I appreciate the effort, but that was really bad bait.

/me sighs: "at least I tried. . ."

> > > Indeed -- or worse. I predict worse.
>
> Et voilà!

not yet ... everybody seems to be tiptoeing around this thread. . .

/me's still got his gun, though; no need to worry :-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel