Re: Strip SIG on reply

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 04:42:56PM -0600, David Champion wrote:
> * On 2003.12.10, in <20031210220648.GG14359@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> *     "Todd" <Freedom_Lover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sascha Andres wrote:

> I use genuine vi, rather than vim.

Really?  You use AT&T VI?  I never even knew the thing compiled on any
modern UNIX. . .

> > (And then the next week and a half will be spent on off topic
> > discussions about whose editor can jump taller buildings in fewer
> > bounds... :)
>
> Indeed -- or worse. I predict worse.

/me ducks, gun in hand, waiting for the right moment to start blabbering
away at all the kitchen sinkers who think it's a mark of valor for your
editor to consume more core than the rest of your system combined. . .

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel