Re: Saving to current folder

Hi David and others,

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 13:41:37 -0500, David T-G wrote:
> % > http://home.worldonline.dk/byrial/mutt/patches/
> %
> % smart patches like this one should be made part of the standard.
>
> But there are so many that are each used only be so few that it isn't
> worth it.  [Don't get me wrong; I love many patches, and my cocktail is
> nearly staggering.]  We'd end up with MS Outhouse even if we included
> only the "smart patches" that you describe.
> That doesn't mean that we can't all campaign for it, but unless it really
> is used by just about everyone -- and doesn't break the standard behavior
> either -- it probably shouldn't be stock.

but if you consider how much faster the computers get and how much the
available disk space gets bigger all within a short period of time I
think it is no problem if the programs get bigger. The computers get
faster more than the programs get slower. I would appreciate if my
preferred mail user agent was made the most powerful one if at the same
time the number of bugs does not increase meaningfully.

Best regards

Jens