Re: Saving to current folder

Jens --

...and then Jens Paulus said...
%
% Hi folks,

Hi!

%
% On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 19:31:08 +0100, Michael Tatge wrote:
% > http://home.worldonline.dk/byrial/mutt/patches/
%
% smart patches like this one should be made part of the standard.

But there are so many that are each used only be so few that it isn't
worth it.  [Don't get me wrong; I love many patches, and my cocktail is
nearly staggering.]  We'd end up with MS Outhouse even if we included
only the "smart patches" that you describe.

That doesn't mean that we can't all campaign for it, but unless it really
is used by just about everyone -- and doesn't break the standard behavior
either -- it probably shouldn't be stock.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"