Re: Strip SIG on reply

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 07:09:39AM -0600, Eugene Lee wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 06:59:04AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
> :
> : On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 06:17:24AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> : >
> : > To: David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> :
> : BTW - There's no need to CC me separately, as I'm subscribed to the list.
>
> I've seen this behavior with other people using some GUI mail client
> where they click on some "Reply" button and it replies to all recipients
> listed in To, Cc, From, etc.  However, seeing this same behavior from a
> Mutt user... I am perplexed...

I remember some discussion on another list about just this behaviour -
I've seen cases, where mutt would do a list reply + Cc when hitting
'L'. I'd have to search for it, though. :-/ The only thing I remember
is that it happened to me before when I was certain I hit list reply.

Cheerio,

Thomas
        Thomas Ribbrock       http://www.ribbrock.org/muttix (mutt RPMs)
                          http://www.ribbrock.org