Re: your subject-less mail

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 05:02:44PM EST, David Champion wrote:
> * On 2004.02.23, in <20040223220117.GF28727@xxxxxxx>,
> *     "David Yitzchak Cohen" <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 11:06:26AM EST, David Champion wrote:
> > > * On 2004.02.23, in <20040223155847.GE28727@xxxxxxx>,

> > > It means you're contradicting yourself.
> >
> > How do you figure?
>
> That's what the rest of the message explained.

Are you trying to use some weird Psychological method to make me feel
brainless?  You've succeeded.  Now, would you like to explain the
quintuple-quoted stuff above in a way that I'm likely to understand?

Thanks,
 - Dave [seems I'm not the only Dave who likes to be annoying, eh?]

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel