Re: your subject-less mail

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 10:46:36AM EST, David Champion wrote:
> * On 2004.02.23, in <20040223124600.GB28727@xxxxxxx>,
> *     "David Yitzchak Cohen" <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > If they get annoyed and go somewhere else when somebody takes advantage of
> > cool features in their MUAs, they obviously don't have one bit of sense.
> > Good software should provide the dudes who're running it with features,
> > not the people who're SPAMming said dudes.  Anybody with half a brain
> > would ditch his email program as soon as he saw how exploitable it was.
>
> Just like Windows generally, eh? Just like people stop eating Whoppers
> when they discover how unhealthy they are, or stop driving SUVs when
> they learn how much gasoline they use, or stop running for the American
> presidency when they realize how it splits the vote against them in a
> narrow-margin election?

Well, yeah ... brainful people do all of the above :-)

> Your premise -- that ordering your world view around people's having
> "half a brain" is a reliable foundation for social behavior -- seems
> so full of error despite clear evidence that inference from your own
> principles suggests that you have the other half.

Can somebody please give me an English translation of that last paragraph?
Maybe I'm just too tired to read straight ... I dunno ... I think I need
sleep badly ... catch y'all later, folks. . .

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel