Re: your subject-less mail

* On 2004.02.23, in <20040223124600.GB28727@xxxxxxx>,
*       "David Yitzchak Cohen" <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If they get annoyed and go somewhere else when somebody takes advantage of
> cool features in their MUAs, they obviously don't have one bit of sense.
> Good software should provide the dudes who're running it with features,
> not the people who're SPAMming said dudes.  Anybody with half a brain
> would ditch his email program as soon as he saw how exploitable it was.

Just like Windows generally, eh? Just like people stop eating Whoppers
when they discover how unhealthy they are, or stop driving SUVs when
they learn how much gasoline they use, or stop running for the American
presidency when they realize how it splits the vote against them in a
narrow-margin election?

Your premise -- that ordering your world view around people's having
"half a brain" is a reliable foundation for social behavior -- seems
so full of error despite clear evidence that inference from your own
principles suggests that you have the other half.

--
 -D.                I turned twenty-one in Systems, doing life without parole.
 dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx   No one could steer me right but Mama tried, Mama tried,