Re: your subject-less mail

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 03:53:48AM EST, Chris Green wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 03:56:33PM -0500, Dave wrote:

> > > I don't see any use in most of your X- headers. For example the MS
> > > specific headers aren't of much use on this list.
> >
> > I'd think so too, but take a look at how many Outlookers appear on our list.
> >
> If there are any why make their lives difficult, aren't they more
> likely to use mutt if we're nice to them?   :-)

That's one way to look at it.  Another possibility is that they're
more likely to stop using Outlook if they see how many neat features it
provides to others and how few it provides to them.  Most of them aren't
likely to switch directly to Mutt anyway, but at least they might switch
to a more standards-friendly GUI MUA.  That's the first step on the road
to Mutt :-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel