Re: your subject-less mail

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-02-22 02:05
-0500]:
> Think of it this way: my posts serve as a wakeup call to those who haven't
> yet decided to learn how to use Mutt properly.  They must learn to either
> ignore me, or to filter out my headers.  Much good comes from the latter,
> and the former can't hurt.

I can't help it, but this reminds me of spam advertising spam
filters.

I don't see any use in most of your X- headers. For example the MS
specific headers aren't of much use on this list. Why do you need
to include three unusable links to your GPG Key? Why do you need
to tell everybody in every mail how geek you are, or what OS you
want to use?  I don't think you really need to explain your address
in every mail.  And I really think, everybody who sees your headers
and might want to ignore them already knows which he wants to ignore,
so you don't have to list them all once again.

Why don't you list all the headers you ever wanted to include in your
on your homepage. Then you can remove them from your mails and replace
them by one header with an URL pointing to your headers.

Nicolas