Re: Cycling through folders

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:33:48AM +0900, henry nelson wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 11:13:02PM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> > 'c' is bound to change-folder by default, right?  When I use that
> > function in the index, the very first thing that happens is it gives
> > me a prompt on the bottom line "Open mailbox ('?' for list):"...  No
> > listing is displayed until I type something further.  For either a
> Just checking to be sure I understand: IF there is still an unopened
> mailbox in your $folder, one of those is displayed after the prompt, and
> you only need to hit [Enter] if you want to open that mailbox, correct?

Hm.. In my case there never seems to be anything but a single blank
space after the "Open mailbox ...:" prompt.  I think there is a
history to this prompt which you can navigate with the arrow keys.
I'm also not sure what the behavior is when you just hit enter at the
prompt.  My best advice is to experiment and keep the manual handy.

Cheers,
 Allister

--
Allister MacLeod <amacleod@xxxxxxxx> | http://amacleod.is-a-geek.org/