Re: Cycling through folders

* Phil!Gregory <phil_g@xxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-16 15:49]:
> * Colin J. Raven <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-16 13:07 +0100]:
> > mailboxes =+Maildir =+IN.mutt =+IN.postfix
>
> Both '=' and '+' are shortcuts for your base mail directory.  Use one or
> the other, but not both.  Examples from my mutt config:
>
> set folder=~/mail
> set postponed=+postponed
> mailboxes =lists/mutt-users
>
> I usually use the equals sign, but I use plus when assigning variables,
> because they already have an equals for the variable assignment.

<scratching head in puzzlement>
Err...OK....I guess

The problem with this seems to be that in "c" then "?" ALL mail folders
are shown (this includes the folders that webmail uses) and not just
mutt's folder collection.

I'm sorry to say that I emain really confused. I'm not trying to be
dense but this is tough to grasp. You answer was clear...sorry if I
didn't say that, I'm bogged down with multiple issues and trying to
figure out which door to kick in first.

Many thanks for the response!