Re: Cycling through folders

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 03:54:08PM +0100, Colin J. Raven wrote:
> The problem with this seems to be that in "c" then "?" ALL mail folders
> are shown (this includes the folders that webmail uses) and not just
> mutt's folder collection.

I get this behavior, too.  (It's not a "=+" issue.)  I just chucked it off
to being the default behavior of "c" => "?", but hopefully someone will
tell us differently.  Perhaps some kind of macro is necessary?  Or, actually,
I think what we want is some kind of "refresh" function on the index of
listed mail folders, but I haven't seen such a key command either.

henry