Re: Cycling through folders

* henry nelson <netb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-16-03 20:59]:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 03:54:08PM +0100, Colin J. Raven wrote:
> > The problem with this seems to be that in "c" then "?" ALL mail
> > folders are shown (this includes the folders that webmail uses) and
> > not just mutt's folder collection.
>
> I get this behavior, too.  (It's not a "=+" issue.)  I just chucked
> it off to being the default behavior of "c" => "?", but hopefully
> someone will tell us differently.  Perhaps some kind of macro is
> necessary?  Or, actually, I think what we want is some kind of
> "refresh" function on the index of listed mail folders, but I haven't
> seen such a key command either.

The listing you first see after '"c"hange directory' is a list of the
directories you have listed as "mailboxes to watch for new mail" in
your .muttrc, ie:
 mailboxes +jed +linuxprinting +mutt.users

(the '+' which could be an '=' indicates ~/mail/....)

If you had your mail all being sorted into just those three directories
you would see those three listed after "c".  If you had other
directories (which were not listed in .muttrc as mailboxes), you would
not see them unless you did '?'.

<ctrl><L> will refresh the screen.