Re: Cycling through folders

* Colin J. Raven <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-16-03 09:57]:
> * Phil!Gregory <phil_g@xxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-16 15:49]:
> > * Colin J. Raven <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-16 13:07 +0100]:
> > > mailboxes =+Maildir =+IN.mutt =+IN.postfix
> >
> > Both '=' and '+' are shortcuts for your base mail directory.  Use one or
> > the other, but not both.  Examples from my mutt config:
> >
> > set folder=~/mail
> > set postponed=+postponed
> > mailboxes =lists/mutt-users
> >
> > I usually use the equals sign, but I use plus when assigning variables,
> > because they already have an equals for the variable assignment.
>
> <scratching head in puzzlement>
> Err...OK....I guess

The example given could also be:
  set postponed==postponed

set [define a variable]
postponed [the variable]
= [make the assignment]
= [first character of the assignment, mutt's indication of the ~/mail
               folder]
postponed [the rest of the assignment, =postponed, the directory
               ~/mail/postponed]

Does this make it clearer for you or did I mis-understand?