Re: set editor, switching from vim to emacs

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 01:13:39AM -0200, Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel wrote:
>         And, if you're still taking suggestions, I moved from FSF Emacs to
> XEmacs mainly because FSF Emacs + emacsclient makes you move to the original
> emacs window to edit the file, then back to mutt to carry on, while XEmacs +
> gnuclient edits the file in place (that is, same window as mutt).

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  GNU Emacs (I think what you
mean by FSF Emacs and what I mean by GNU Emacs are one and the same)
comes with the -nw switch, which I use to have emacs use the same
xterm as mutt.  Perhaps my confusion springs from my unfamiliarity
with *client wrt emacs.

Ciao,
 Allister

--