Re: what colors are "legitimate"?

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 09:42:12PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * henry nelson <netb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-17-03 21:33]:
> > I was trying to use the color "lightgray", but at startup Mutt tells me
> > there's no such color.  Could someone point me in the direction of a
> > list of colors Mutt recognizes?  TIA
> /usr/local/doc/mutt/manual.txt

Specifically, section 3.7. Using color and mono attributes.  The key
is the "bright" prefix.  Mutt's handling of high-intensity color
naming is very uniform, therefore you end up with e.g. "brightblack".
You'd probably want to use "white" for light gray.  (usually this is
also the default foreground.)

A bientot,
 Allister

--