What's needed for mutt 1.6?

I intend to cut 1.5.14 this weekend. I'd like to make 1.5.15 the last
proper dev release for 1.6 - that is, feature-freeze after
1.5.15. So, I'd like to hear once again which patches everyone would
like to see in 1.6 (and which patches people object to).

On my list at the moment:
I'll probably apply my ESMTP patch (*dons flame suit*)
And I think the configurable umask patch is handy.

assumed-charset might be a good idea too.

I do not intend to visit the great config-var rename topic until after
1.6 by the way. I think it would need too much time to deal with the
fallout.