Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:30, brendan@xxxxxxxxxx said:

> proper dev release for 1.6 - that is, feature-freeze after
> 1.5.15. So, I'd like to hear once again which patches everyone would
> like to see in 1.6 (and which patches people object to).

Moritz Schulte posted a patch to implement gpg's PKA[1] feature on
Nov 1.

I really would like to see PKA support in Mutt; in particular as this
is based on an idea Thomas an me developed once.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

[1] Public Key Association links a key to the DNS and allows easy
    verification of the key and may be even better:  It may be used to
    enable opportunistic encryption.