Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

Hi,

* Brendan Cully [07-02-22 09:30:33 -0800] wrote:
So, I'd like to hear once again which patches everyone would
like to see in 1.6 (and which patches people object to).

What I really love is the replacement patch for format=flowed messages as a result of the mutt-ng fork. The code is much simpler (and easier to maintain) and it's capable of really flowing text according to user's settings.

Also still open: we can't really restore flags from hcache because it still stores pointers. I've tried to clean it up several times but failed everytime. The only thing which worked was some patch I sent which did copy the header-to-be-stored not completely but only the interesting parts.

To have the latter fixed is important to get full message flag support for POP and a number of other improvements. It would make a 1.6 release look better with hcache/body cache in all places...

On my list at the moment:
I'll probably apply my ESMTP patch (*dons flame suit*)

Please add this one.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!