Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

* Brendan Cully [Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:30:33 -0800]:

> So, I'd like to hear once again which patches everyone would
> like to see in 1.6 (and which patches people object to).

Personally, I can't live without hr.sensible_browser_position [1]. It
makes mutt remember the position in the browser when visiting folders.
I guess this is a patch that is difficult to get in without an
associated variable.

  [1]
http://svn.df7cb.de/debian/mutt/trunk/debian/patches/not-applied/patch-1.5.8.hr.sensible_browser_position.3

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known,
then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
                -- Fred Allen