Re: w3m can't show html mail with charset: gb2312

On 01:21 Thu 28 Jul     , Alain Bench wrote:
>  On Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 11:21:03 PM +0800, phyrster wrote:
>
> > On 11:42 Wed 27 Jul     , Alain Bench wrote:
>                     ^^^^
>     The year in attribution seems to lack.

I never noticed it before. Can you tell me how to add it?

> > The attachment-1 is a copy of mal-displayed message. [...] I don't
> > have that mal-formed From: message right now.

>     But there is a big problem with att-1 body and subject: MIME label
> says UTF-8, but real content is GB2312. You wrote att-1, so in fact
> problem is not broken display (unavoidable with such a mess), but broken
> sending. Check your editor writes UTF-8 as per current locale. And try:

|Check your editor writes UTF-8 as per current locale. And try:

You mean I have to check whether vim actually saves file in UTF-8 format in
the current UTF-8 environment? How to tell a file is UTF-8 encoded?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  Dhammapalo, the elephant, is hard to control in rut. Even when tied up,
  he refuses his food. The great tusker is thinking of the elephant
  forest. 324