Re: burst digests?

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 04:29:06PM -0500 or thereabouts, David Yitzchak Cohen
wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 11:21:17AM EST, Stephen wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 03:24:29AM -0500 or thereabouts, David Yitzchak
> > Cohen wrote:
>
> Maybe it did "threading" based solely on the subject and/or quoted text?

Quite possibly, but I cannot check, as I don't have a Macintosh with
MacOS 9 on it. Something to do in the future tho. I have often thought
I'd like to get some of my early Macs up and running, again. It would be
kinda cool, to have System 6 running, with classic software -- nostalgic.

> > > As I said, I don't know if metamutt was designed to work with
> > > Yahoo! Groups. . .
> >
> > OK, but I can't get it run,
>
> What happens when you try running it?

I have trashed the script, so don't remember offhand what the error
message was. I'll find it and run it again, another day tho, when more
time can be had. :)

> > so don't know if it's bursts Yahoo mail
> > properly.
>
> ...then for all we know, it may already handle Yahoo! Groups digests
> right out of the box. . .
>
> > Yahoo seems to use two double lines to show the end/start of a
> > new message, in their digests.
>
> ...in which case the above wouldn't matter much for our purposes :-)

Prolly right...

<snip for space>

> <message type="subliminal">Elvis rocks!</message>

I actually visited your web page (curious mon-ami). Weren't you
iterating there, that Elvis development has suspended?

--
Stephen
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the