Recursive Folder Hook

Hi !
I'd like to implement a recursive folder hook. My intention is to use
several emailadresses. So far I have acomplished this with the help of
send-hooks. Unfortunately I am getting sick of adding frequent hooks
over and over again.
I would like to have a general adresse with which I keep writing Emails
to strangers (default send hook ) . Then a personal one (there I guess it will
still be best
to of send-hooks. But for the mailinglists I want to have something
like:
mlists/aaa/date-xx
mlists/bbb/sss/123

meaning that everything below one folder here /mlists should be dealt
with the same settings; is this possible ?

Nik