Re: burst digests?

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 04:59:32PM +0100 or thereabouts, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2004-01-21 23:31:24 -0500, Stephen wrote:
>
> > As long as the relevant return info, and correct subject is kept,
> > that's OK. I only want to burst individual messages, that I'm
> > responding/replying to.  That's why I'm hoping for a mutt
> > solution, as opposed to formail/procmail one.
>
> Try pressing "v", and make sure that $digest_collapse is set.  You
> can then use the usual message functions on individual
> message/rfc822-type attachments.

Hi Thomas:

Sorry for the tardy response, (I had tagged this for reply, & forgot
to...respond). :)

Unfortunately, this didn't work. One of the first things I had thought
might. Yahoo digests messages when viewed with the 'v' command, only
have one attachment -- the list itself.

Thanks for the welcome suggestion however.

--
Stephen
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the