Re: Auto clearsign with gpg

G'day Zbynek,

* Zbynek Houska <zbynh@xxxxxxxxx> [040428 12:56]:
> I know that, but I just try to read it, when it mail reaches me, by mutt
> again. Always same problem. BUT, when I look at my "sent" folder, very
> signed message has proper format, i.e. an attachment with gpg signature.

Does the signed message in your "sent" folder verify properly?  If it
does then your mutt gpg config is working and the problem is in the
transporting of the mail (somewhere...).

What is the problem you experience?  "Bad Signature" messages, or
something else?

Can you save both the message and the signature (say msg and msg.asc)
and then try to verify the signature on the command line.  Try this
with both the saved message and the message you've received.  Does
either or both pass?

Cheers,

S.