Re: Custom threads

Re: Laas Toom in <20040428110749.GE33498@xxxxxxxx>

AFAIK this one is perfectly valid, but...

> [eenet.ee #1827] [TEST] test 2
> [eenet.ee #1827] [TEST] test 2
> [eenet.ee #1827] [TEST] test 2
>
> these are not the only ones that have identical subject, but do not thread up.

Mutt only pseudo-threads replies it recognizes by $reply_regexp. Maybe
you can experiment a bit with that to make it recognize all (some)
messages as replies. (I suppose that will still give suboptimal results,
but it's worth a try.)

NB: There's also "References:", which is something like the transitive
hull of all In-Reply-Tos of the message's parents. Try playing with that
also.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/