Custom threads

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to get mutt to thread messages based on
custom header-fields.

For example we here (and i bet many other's out there) use BestPractical's RT,
which does not include In-Reply-To: header field. But it does include it's own
headers, which are the same in every message that belongs to the same thread
(namely the ticket number).

For now i have turned off strict_threads, but this is annoying, because often
people write subjects like 'A question' etc, and i do not want them to thread
up.
And even messages related to the same ticket (that i would like to thread up)
could have different subjects (some scrips in RT add stuff to some ticket's
subject) and therefore those messages do not show up in the right thread.

What i would like is to have a config line that makes mutt to thread messages
based on my custom header-fields (e.g. RT-Ticket:) while using strict_threads
option.

Is there a way to accomplish this, or do i have to add this to the wishlist of
mutt's features?
I suppose this could be useful for other occasions too (not only for RT) and
therefore be a useful feature.

Best regards,
Laas Toom