Re: Auto clearsign with gpg

G'day Zbynek,

(You forgot to reply to the list...)

* Zbynek Houska <zbynh@xxxxxxxxx> [040428 15:04]:
> > What is the problem you experience?  "Bad Signature" messages, or
> > something else?
> I experience "bad signature" message when I try to read messages
> originating from my machine using mutt.

What do you get for the people on this list that sign their messages?
Do my messages verify?

> But, when you (and others at the list) are able
> to verify my sig, so  there is probably something wrong with my
> configuration. I suspect procmail config for instance. But that's matter
> of different list.

Your sig verifies fine so that part of the problem is fixed.

Can you verify the messages that you sent out but were saved in
"sent"?  These haven't been through any MTA and are just as mutt sent
them off...

You need to narrow down if it is either
  a) your mail delivery that is faulty, or
  b) your mutt set up.

Cheers,

S.