Re: Auto clearsign with gpg

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:01:11AM +0100, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> G'day Zbynek,
Same to you ;-)

> Google: advantages PGP/MIME inline PGP -> I feel lucky!
>   (HINT!!!  You can do your own research!!!!!!)
Apparently, I mixed up few terms... (and did my own research)

>  * attachments (e.g. text-, spreadsheet. PDF documents etc.) are
>    encrypted and signed
>  * umlauts and non-ASCII-characters can be used
>  * the PGP-signature is separated from mail body, it is in an
>    attachment. This causes
>     o more easily reading the email since you will not be impeated by
>       the inline PGP-signature
>     o more easily responding since the parts of the PGP-signature do
>       not need to be deleted
>     o less faults since the email text will not be modified by the
>       inserted PGP-signature

So can you tell me, please how to achieve as for example you have? Which
variables I shall take care of? Or better could you post a part of your
config file? As I preffer to understand it rather copy...

I do some mistakes, but I don't know where.

Zbynek

--
If you cannot work with love but only with distaste it is better that you
should leave your work.