Re: Auto clearsign with gpg

G'day Zbynek,

* Zbynek Houska <zbynh@xxxxxxxxx> [040427 10:53]:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:58:53AM +0200, Hendrik Mangels wrote:
> > The use of this format is strongly deprecated, please use
> > PGP/Mime.
> Oh, I didn't noticed it... Is there any explanation about pros and cons?

Google: advantages PGP/MIME inline PGP -> I feel lucky!
  (HINT!!!  You can do your own research!!!!!!)

 * attachments (e.g. text-, spreadsheet. PDF documents etc.) are
   encrypted and signed
 * umlauts and non-ASCII-characters can be used
 * the PGP-signature is separated from mail body, it is in an
   attachment. This causes
    o more easily reading the email since you will not be impeated by
      the inline PGP-signature
    o more easily responding since the parts of the PGP-signature do
      not need to be deleted
    o less faults since the email text will not be modified by the
      inserted PGP-signature