Re: multiple entries in send_charset

Alas, as a Linux veteran, I recently succumbed to a torrent of
WIndows-born html-infested e-mail.  Most Russian e-mail is produced
that way in Outlook.  Most Russian spam also comes in that form.  Only
enlightened *nix users use koi8-r.  To state that koi8-r is a de facto
standard is the same as to say most people read Shakespeare or Pushkin --
they are supposed to, but they didn't, they read New York Daily News or
the Metro during a commute to kill a few brain cells and since that's
what's readily available.  If you want to safely send a Russian e-mail,
encode it in windows-1251, since M$ infested idiots will be able to
read it and smart people will be able to recode it -- not vice versa.
The problem became so bad that my new mutt+ja-patch+elinks refuses to
recode html e-mail declared to be in koi8-r.  Only windows-1251 html or
plain text koi8-r reads OK on a koi8-r xterm.  Also, with all due respect,
noone sends koi8-u AFAICS to koi8-r users or the other way.

--
Cheers,
Alexy Khrabrov :: www.setup.org :: Age Quod Agis