Re: Poll: vars naming scheme, some answers

[=- Jack Bertram wrote on Fri  2.Jun'06 at 18:53:14 +0100 -=]

> My comment wasn't intended to be personal; I apologise. I know
> you'd said sorry, and I had read all your email.

Oh ... I'm sorry again for this mistake, it wasn't clear to me,
and since I was the only one that _mistakingly_ could have been
considered shouting ... I know _normally_ it is considered
shouting, but I re-defined it for this exceptional case.

No worries then. Oh, and thank you for reading. :)

> I was just making the point that most people respond better to
> arguments written without capitalisation, etc, in which they see
> their points accepted and reflected.

*sighs*
If only people cared to read, then it wouldn't have been
necessary.

> Frustration (and I know you're frustrated by the reception
> you're getting!) doesn't come across well!

I'm not frustrated, just out of ideas how to convey simple
instructions. Of course I'm out of luck when people deliberately
ignore anything not being spoonfed.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.