Re: Poll: personal convenience vs. global improvement of docs

* Rado S <rado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In short:
>  some of you MISS THE POINTS of all of this (and/ or how to do it)!

I'm deaf already.

>  But obviously some of you are disrespectful, uncaring, unable or
>       arrogant snobs
>  (or a combination of those) to RTFP (m=poll), or else I don't
> understand how some failed to even edit a page, or begin repeating
> stuff already covered and adding LOTS of repeated stuff on the
> /Vote page, where it doesn't belong.

Yesssss, animal names!

May I inquire what's wrong with choosing personal convenience over
global improvement of docs, mentioning some immediate thoughts about
that matter in this discussion, and selfishly choosing to ignore some
veni vidi wiki poll? I certainly don't lose any sleep over this
trifecta, whether views only expressed in here are included on
judgement day or not.

You make it appear obligatory to hit the wiki for those users who
have taken part in this discussion.

--
left blank, right bald