Re: Poll: vars naming scheme, some answers

* Rado S <rado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [060602 18:07]:
> I'm sorry for hitting you with this "shouting", but I already said
> I'm sorry in the offending eMail, if you had cared to read through.
> What you direct at me ("reiterate") should be directed to those
> that provoked my response.
> But no worries, this will not happen again, as I hope people learn
> form their mistakes.

My comment wasn't intended to be personal; I apologise.  I know you'd
said sorry, and I had read all your email.  I was just making the point
that most people respond better to arguments written without
capitalisation, etc, in which they see their points accepted and
reflected.  Frustration (and I know you're frustrated by the reception
you're getting!) doesn't come across well!

All the best,
Jack