signature separator [was: Re: w3m can't show html mail with charset: gb2312]

On Wednesday, July 27 at 11:42 AM, quoth Alain Bench:
--

   Broken sig separator: Put a space as third character.

Can you think of a better way of avoiding having vim screw with your signature when using format-flowed autoformatting (set fo+=aw)? In my experience, the space as the third character turns it into just-another-paragraph-to-be-reformatted all too often.

~Kyle
--
I'm as fond of my body as anyone, but if I can be 200 with a body of silicon, I'll take it.
                                                        -- Danny Hillis