Re: encrypted mboxes

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> I can't confirm this. I applied all three patches to vanilla-1.5.6 and
> got no out of memory notice. I opened some big mailboxes and closed them
> again. Do you get the error on startup? My mutt eats 3M of RAM at
> startup and later around 8-22M.

Hi, this turned out to be the actually hcache file from the patched cvs
version I was using not being compatible with the patched vanilla build
I made (to be able to have compressed folders support).

I deleted the hcache file and everything worked fine with all three
patches applied.  It seems there are incompatibility issues between the
hcache file generated by patched cvs and patched vanilla (both 1.5.6 of
course).

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/