Re: encrypted mboxes

Hello Christian,

> > > I just tried this patch. I get an "out of memory" message and no mutt
> > > when I try to open the patched binary. I have two other patched applied:
> > > 'hcache' and 'trash'.  Would that make a difference?

I can't confirm this. I applied all three patches to vanilla-1.5.6 and
got no out of memory notice. I opened some big mailboxes and closed them
again. Do you get the error on startup? My mutt eats 3M of RAM at
startup and later around 8-22M.

> Mandrake 10 Community and Mandrake 10.1 Beta 1

I don't have access to a Mandrake 10 machine, at the moment. I tried it
under Debian / stable.

> I have also built successfully from CVS applying the trash patch and
> the appropriate hcache patch.

Shouldn't make any difference AFAIK.

        Thomas