Re: encrypted mboxes

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > I just tried this patch. I get an "out of memory" message and no mutt
> > when I try to open the patched binary. I have two other patched applied:
> > 'hcache' and 'trash'.  Would that make a difference?
>
> Could you please tell me the following:
>
>       - Which upstream source do you use?

Source:
ftp://ftp.mutt.org/mutt/devel/mutt-1.5.6i.tar.gz

>       - URLs to patches applied.

Trash folder patch:
http://cedricduval.free.fr/mutt/patches/download/patch-1.5.5.1.cd.trash_folder.3.4
(The latest version of this patch is for 1.5.5, but it works fine).

hcache patch:
http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/mutt/patch-1.5.6.tg.hcache.0

Compressed folder patch:
http://www.spinnaker.de/mutt/compressed/patch-1.5.6.rr.compressed.1.gz

>       - Which OS are your running on?

Mandrake 10 Community and Mandrake 10.1 Beta 1

> Than it might be possible to reproduce it.

I have also built successfully from CVS applying the trash patch and the
appropriate hcache patch.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/